Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome to the Adminstrative Team!

Hello my sisters; my JANES!

I wanted to thank you for coming to the Admin blog. Some of you might think that administration is boring (some of it is), but most of it can be such a blessing! We are the first offense to getting women plugged into the JANES Ministry! We help the women who fill out an information card or who attend Class 101 find their place in our wonderful but large church:
Bay Area Fellowship! We know how it feels to be overwhelmed by so many people, and we want women to know that God has a place for them.

If you have a heart to help women use their talents and find their niche in God's plan, you have come to the right place. Also, if you are gifted in any administrative area (web design, communications, computers, product development, photography, creative writing, date entry, etc.), we need you! We work hand-in-hand with the other JANES Teams in order to bring ideas and events into fruition. Our mission is to continually build the image of JANES so that our community and the world may know about our ministry and God's awesome love!

Email me if you have any questions at
alisahopewagner@yahoo.com. I would love to talk with you and have you as part of our team!

Blessings to ya!

alisa wagner
admin coordinator

2 comments:

Christina Ketchum said...

Count me in!!! I will do any task, boring or exciting!!! I am just so thankful to be used for God's purpose. I am so excited to be a part of the A-team! YAY!!!

Canadian Bird said...

You KNOW I'm in! I'm so excited now that this blog is up & running for us to reach out to more women for HIM! As always, I'm wherever you need me, Alisa...web/computer stuff, photography, data entry, communications, etc... I'm even gonna get working on that creative writing! You know my schedule, so anyway I can help around that...

I, TOO, am excited to count myself among the A-Team!

Robin