Saturday, September 1, 2007

JANES t-shirts

The JANES t-shirts are here! Look for them in Bay Area Fellowship's resource center. Why not be hip and share the Gospel all at the same time?! Each shirt reads, "Ordinary girl; Extraordinary God!" The JANES logo and JANES verse (Luke 1:45) are located on the back of each shirt. We want as many women wearing the t-shirts as possible to build the Christ-centered community of the JANES Women's Ministry. Also, hot pink JANES remembrance bracelets with Luke 1:45 are coming soon!


2 comments:

Canadian Bird said...

And I LOVE mine!!! I notice a lot of people checking it out when I wear it. No one's asked yet, but it's only a matter of time!
I can't wait 'til half of CC is wearing them. People will HAVE to take notice!

Christina Ketchum said...

Love the shirts! They are very stylish and comfy! Also, I can't wait for the bracelets. We are making it hip to love and embrace God!!!